POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : My humble thanks... : My humble thanks... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:14:54 EDT (-0400)
  My humble thanks...
From: Dan Byers
Date: 4 Mar 2007 22:15:00
Message: <web.45eb8b061570d3072f1bcb340@news.povray.org>
Pardon me if I get a little melodramatic right now...

This evening my film "Break Time" -- which was made entirely with POV-Ray --
won Best Nebraska Short Film at the 2007 Omaha Film Festival.  To say I was
shocked is an understatement...

People that talked to me after the awards ceremony kept asking what software
I used to make the robots and, of course, I shamelessly and mercilessly
pimped POV-Ray.  Gotta give props where props are due...

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to the developers of POV-Ray for all
the hard work they've put into creating this _awesome_ piece of software,
and to the members of the POV community who frequent this site and
patiently point doofuses like me in the right direction...

POV rocks!

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com